Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I've got to set a better record than posting once a year.

Here I am again. This time, I'm challenged by all the possiblities that summer holds.
I'm responsible to add to the beauty of this life and so I'll try. First I must beautify and believe in myself. I do... and I should practice the creativity that is uniquely my own. So here goes.

I've been following a fellow blogger and admiring her creativity. She inspires me and yet she doesn't know me...
Thank you Willow.

I write. Not for money... well maybe an occassional magazine article, freelance, or for work... I direct an academic support center at a small college. and I write for my degree ... I'm working on a graduate degree in Literature and Writing.

But I write not to impress but to have fun... to enjoy... and to know myself. Simple really. I often have opening lines... but seldom pursue them.

I hear words in my head (no... not voices) lovely words like bliss and bold and Madagan and twinkle and twilight.

I will be attempting some writing and some reviewing and some reporting on gardening soon.

Look for my next post in a response to Magpie Tales.

1 comment:

Stafford Ray said...

Indeed you do! Did you realise your favourite words are all UP words? Colour them red or yellow, even green, but never black or blue. Thanks for the visit to my Magpie.